It would be a great benefit to all of us if we had a chance to bathe everyday. It would be a bigger benefit if you could feel like you were visiting the newest built Colorado retreat with high powered shower faucets, custom installed tiles, niches, heated floors, and even a heating towel warmer. You may not be able to go on vacation every day, but you can fit yourself with a vacation experience each time you step out of the shower.
Bathroom Remodeling in Naperville & Chicago
Our team has several years of experience with bathroom remodeling in Naperville, Chicago, and its surrounding areas. Whether your home is right downtown or out in the suburbs, we have worked on a variety of homes with several different layouts and designs. Our projects range from adding space through complete redesigns to changing out the existing tiles and vanities to give you a much needed makeover. No matter the location or project size, SG Home Builders can handle it all.
Empowering the Customer
Our goal is equip our customers with as much information as possible to help move the project forward that works best with the given space. With tile details and costs varying tremendously, we enlist our expert referral partners to give you the knowledge that you need and keep the decision making process an enjoyable one. We always maintain full transparency with our customers throughout the entire duration of each project to ensure that your exact specifications are followed. Call us today discuss your bathroom remodeling options, 847-602-7641.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN CHOOSING TO REMODEL YOUR BATHROOM
- Set the Appointment – Whether it is a leaky faucet, moldy tiles, or you are tired of the jacuzzi tub that you NEVER use we can’t help until you contact us. Call text (847-423-6460) or email (Ryan@SGHomeBuilders.com), us so we can set a day and time that is convenient for you.
- Review your home – We usually work in pairs with a sales representative and a project manager. When discussing the bathroom remodeling project we are looking to accomplish two goals.
- We want to get to know you and allow you to meet us. This is a partnership and we will be in your house every day once the project starts.
- Identify the project – Create measurements, discuss details, and develop the initial scope of work and identify your budget. Many times bathroom renovations do not require full architectural plan sets. We want to assure we understand your “want” list so we can properly develop a scope of work that meets your budget.
- Set Timeline Expectations for Proposal – Some bathroom remodeling work involves the removal of tiles, and installation into the exact same place. Other bathroom renovations involve the removal of walls into bedrooms previously occupied by children. After viewing your home our project management team will provide you a timeline for the proposal creation. In general the proposal can take 7-10 business days based on the scope of work created on the job site. Remember, this is a custom project so we want to take the time to properly bid your project right the first time. If architects or designers are needed you can expect the timeline to increase.
- Meet for Proposal – Once your proposal has been created we will set up a face to face meeting to review the job scope of work, and cost proposal. At this meeting you will have time to ask questions for clarification, review the drawings that we provided (if applicable), and discuss finish selections options.
- Agree to Contract – After your proposal questions have been reviewed and you feel comfortable moving forward with us we will sign a legal contract, set payment plans and the timelines for the project. This will allow us to coordinate with our subcontractors and suppliers to organize your project before we start.
- Cabinet Selection – If you have not already selected your cabinets, this is the time to do it, especially when selecting custom cabinets. In general we have three sets of vanities to choose from, pre-fabricated, semi-custom, and full custom cabinets. The timeline for vanities to be completed can be as long as 8-10 weeks if you choose custom. We will not start your project until cabinets are 2-3 weeks away from completion to avoid you being without a bathroom for longer than is necessary.
- Additional Selections – Plumbing fixtures, flooring, countertops, hardware, light fixtures, paint selections. For a bathroom remodel we strive to have your selections completed so that the materials can be on site or ready for delivery. This allows us to avoid delays once we start the project. We understand that some clients will need to see progress before confirming the final selections, so we offer to create deadlines for your selections.
- Project Start – If remodeling more than one bathroom we can accommodate doing one at a time. Though not ideal for logistics, we understand your needs come first. You can expect your bathroom renovation to follow the below timeline:
- Rough electric, plumbing and HVAC
- Painting First Coat
- Trim and Cabinet Installation
- Countertop Installation
- Electrical, plumbing and appliances installations
- Painting Final plus trim painting
- Hardware installation and punch list creation
- Punch list and Project Completion
For additional questions, or a free estimate on your Schaumburg, Chicago or Naperville bathroom remodeling project, give us a call 847-423-6460.